In the process of designing and erecting industrial works, what makes many employers wonder is the address that provides quality, standard roofing sheets with long-term warranty. As a professional and long-term enterprise in this field, An Binh Phat not only designs, installs, but also supplies and transports materials upon request.
Why do industrial buildings need roofing sheets?
To protect and cover the entire building from external influences, each industrial building needs a cover structure made up of many interconnected roofing sheets. This structure helps divide the functional spaces in the building, helping protect machinery as well as human resources.
Covering structures in industrial buildings are divided into 2 groups:
– Vertical structure: walls, windows, walkways.
– Horizontal structure: roof, ventilation holes, dormers.
Depending on the field of operation of the enterprise (apparel, high-tech agriculture, food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, workshop for rent, …) that the work will be proposed appropriate cover structural design solutions.
Product advantages of An Binh Phat
Products of An Binh Phat have been selected in the structure of many industrial works because of the advantages of:
– High strength, color fastness over time, corrosion resistance in harsh environments.
– Quality is verified by wind test results, actual test results and design calculations. Some preeminent products meet the international standards as FM Approved – the world’s leading independent product and service evaluation and testing organization.
– Length is cut as required, no need to connect the roofing sheet:
+ Environmentally friendly, reflecting sunlight minimizes heat absorption
+ Lightness, rigidity, high strength and flexible use.
+ Long life: thanks to the construction of quality materials such as zinc-aluminum alloy coated steel.
+ Outstanding aesthetics”
Roofing sheet products and accessories with Lysaght brand
Lysaght is a new generation high-strength clamp belt-bonding roofing sheet with greater purlin span, combined with a patented cross-groove design and superior roof speed resistance compared to other clamp belt-bonding roofing sheets.
An Binh Phat offers the famous Lysaght branded product lines in the market and has been verified on the satisfaction of hundreds of major employers:
– LYSAGHT® SMARTSEAM™ roofing sheets – New generation of edge-rolled sheet metal: High-quality products that bring absolute anti-leakage solutions from experienced experts in Australia, minimizing the risk of leaks and roof flipping with the ability to wind load capacity, certified FM APPROVALS (US). High quality materials and accessories make the works sustainable over time.
– LYSAGHT® ECOSEAM™ roofing sheet: A standing Seam System-style bondinged roofing sheet that has the outstanding advantage of effective drainage for sheet metal roof systems up to 100m in length, absolute watertightness, and is provided with screw accessories under the standard AS3566-Class 3. LYSAGHT® ECOSEAM™ is an economical solution for industrial and commercial works with large drainage lengths and low slopes. The product has been tested for bearing capacity at Bluescope Lysaght’s Singapore R&D center.
– LYSAGHT® KLIP-LOK® 406 Female Clamp Belt-Bonding Roofing Sheet: The product is a combination of high-strength steel and clamp-belt lock design. The female clamping belt bonding conceals the screw underneath the sheet metal, eliminating the risk of seepage through the screw hole during thermal expansion. LYSAGHT® KLIP-LOK® 406 is all-weather, load-bearing, very strong and durable. Easy to change length is convenient for installation, low cost. The product is suitable for low slope roofs and wall waves in both vertical and horizontal directions.
– LYSAGHT® KLIP-LOK® OPTIMA™ Female Clamp-Belt Bonding Roofing Sheet: A new generation high-strength clamp-belt bonding roofing sheet with greater purlin span and the patented horizontal reinforcement groove design. It is able to resist roof flipping, good wind load. The clamping belt construction allows the product to have better control of thermal expansion. The required length of sheet metal ensures no sheet metal joints to help optimize costs for the employers.
– LYSAGHT® TRIMDEK® OPTIMA™ screwed roofing sheet: A ribbed roofing sheet that stiffens along the valley waves. The length of the roofing sheet is cut to order, so it is only necessary to use one sheet from the top of the roof to the gutter or run along the entire wall height without connecting the roofing sheet, meeting the roof and wall length required by the work. The product is windproof and leakproof.
– LYSAGHT® SPANDEK® OPTIMA® screwed roofing sheet: Have a trapezoidal waveform, modern design. The bending ability of sheet metal is suitable for iconic buildings that require modern, strong and sturdy corrugated architecture. Have anti-capillary design, good waterproofing. Product quality has been certified by the National Accreditation Association (NATA) of Australia.
– LYSAGHT® MULTICLAD™ screwed roofing sheet: Flexible wall solution (lengths can be cut to order) and highly aesthetic for a wide range of works thanks to its ability to span larger purlins for easy mounting with highly economical aspect. With high strength, lightness and high rigidity, LYSAGHT® MULTICLAD™ can be used for wide swing arm systems while ensuring the safety.
– LYSAGHT® BONDEK® I floor slab: High strength galvanized steel floor, used as a permanent formwork system as well as a positive moment reinforcement system in beam-type reinforced concrete slab structure. The product is suitable for use in civil and industrial buildings. In particular, LYSAGHT® BONDEK® I can replace the formwork without modifying, moving or storing the formwork; fast, simple and safe construction with a large area; Reduced cost of struts, suitable for most ceiling finishes and high corrosion resistance, heat/shrink resistant reinforcement.
– LYSAGHT® BONDEK® II floor slabs: The solution is to replace the traditional formwork panels and the lower steel layer in the work’s floor system. It is widely applied in industrial buildings, warehouses with floors, commercial, civil and public works, etc. It is safe in construction and easy to integrate M&E suspension system with smart wave structure. The product helps the employers reduce costs by up to 15% and shorten construction time by 20%. High-grade sheet metal material with the most advanced Activate™ technology on the market has 4 layers to protect the base steel, bringing aesthetics and prolonging the life of the work. LYSAGHT® BONDEK® II is designed using specialized software of Australian & European standards; Singapore and has been tested experimentally according to Australian/BS standards.
An Binh Phat is committed to providing genuine products and materials with full accessories. Besides, An Binh Phat provides a lump-sum solution because we understand the requirements and construction process of industrial works.
If you wish to learn about products, please contact hotline 0908 031 295 (Mr. Kien) for the fastest response from An Binh Phat!